The range of brands (barbecues, cookers and accessories) is now sold at more than 1000 points of sale in Europe. From our two offices, Haarlem and Roosendaal, and together with 120 colleagues, we continue to build on our international growth. Fyron currently generates a turnover of more than €70 million and has built up a strong position to achieve further growth in core countries (the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France and the UK) and export. Mentha Capital is involved as an investor to facilitate and shape the ambitious international growth agenda.
In order to be able to grow and professionalize further, we are looking for colleagues. Do you already feel the fire burning? We are looking for a:
Fyron was founded when OFYR and 200Fahrenheit (better known by its BBQ brands The Bastard, Grizzly Grills, Grill Guru and Inferno) recently merged. We’re in the process of integrating these organizations and professionalizing the company. As such, we are looking to further grow and embed our Quality Management competence. This is also driven by the growth of the company and our product portfolio, and the related growth in the number of suppliers and SKUs.
We are therefore looking for an all-round professional with broad experience in all aspects of Quality Management, who will take this to the next level across the board.
As the Quality Manager, you are driving the Quality Management and Assurance of all products in our portfolio and initiate whatever is needed to guarantee this Quality at reasonable costs. You will evolve the Quality requirements framework in collaboration with the R&D and Product Management teams. You liaise with suppliers (based in The Netherlands, elsewhere in Europe as well as Asia) about Testing requirements and protocols. You also ensure that our products and packaging are compliant with applicable European certifications, regulations and guidelines.
As part of the Buying & Sourcing team, you will collaborate closely with R&D, Marketing, Product Management, Operations, Customer Service and our in-house Warehouse teams. You coordinate Quality Control checks during production and at inbound in our warehouses. You provide overviews of required information for packaging, user guides and other documentation to the relevant teams. And you routinely meet with Customer Service to stay up to date on the latest feedback from consumers.
Your drive for continuous improvement will make you have meetings with suppliers to continue pushing for better quality management. Whether it’s assessing the way of testing, way of reporting, data management or reducing our footprint, it’s on your radar.
It goes without saying that you are enthusiastic, excited to take on a challenge, not afraid to go the extra mile and have a great sense of humor. But this also describes you;
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in an international company.
- You have affinity with outdoor cooking & lifestyle and our products.
- You have a drive for results, whether it’s related to understanding the process or delivering the project.
- You are known to be very accurate.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
- Other aspects that will make you successful include analytical skills, assertiveness, self-starting & ability to organize your workload, pro-activity and problem-solving ability.
- You have a good understanding that the day-to-day of this role will evolve as you and the organization continue to grow.
- You are able to visit our other office (in Roosendaal) occasionally.
What do we offer?
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic and ambitious team;
- Enough space for personal input and development;
- The lines within our organization are short. This allows you to get things done quickly and you can really mean something;
- You will receive a competitive salary, which of course includes your age and experience;
- A laptop;
- Weekly delicious fresh fruit during the lunch table and on Tuesday provided lunch provided by our neighbors of Smaak;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Possibility of personal development;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay (on a full-time basis);
- 25% staff discount.
Who are we?
Fyron was born from a collaboration between 200° Fahrenheit and OFYR. A passion for outdoor cooking and innovative product design led to the creation of The Bastard, Grill Guru and Grizzly Grills brands, making us one of the biggest players in the European ceramic barbecue market. OFYR is at the heart of an entirely new wood-fired cooker, which allows people to cook plancha style on the plate, an extremely social and spectacular experience.
At Fyron, we want people to connect with each other. Our products are designed to bring people together, a value that we also uphold in our workplace. We are driven by passion, solidarity, genuine enthusiasm and a playful mindset, which we use to work towards a common goal. We have a winner's mentality and settle for nothing but the best. We believe in strong and sustainable partnerships with our colleagues, clients and our global network.
Working at Fyron means working as a team to realize the growth of our brands. We help each other through difficulties and make time to celebrate successes. We are a company that constantly evolves and grows. We invest in our people, equipment and systems. The atmosphere is informal, but everyone has a healthy ambition and common goal. We also make time for fun outings, after-work drinks and, of course, fun barbecue evenings.
Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation! You can send it via our online application form. Please tell us everything you think we should know about; projects you are proud of, successes, etc. For questions or more information about the position, please contact our Head of Buying & Sourcing Rebecca Poetoehena via email@example.com. If you have any questions about the procedure please contact our HR Manager Willemijn via firstname.lastname@example.org