Product Compliance Engineer
With these aesthetic and high-quality products, we create new concepts around outdoor cooking and range a cooking techniques. The cooking appliances of our brands The Bastard, Grill Guru, Grizzly Grills and OFYR bring people together in the great outdoor.
For our head office located in Haarlem we are looking for a:
Product Compliance Engineer
Full-time – 6 months role (temporary)
As our Product Compliance Engineer, you get an excellent chance to gain and enrich experience in many facets of inventing and developing high-end consumer products. You will play an instrumental role ensuring our products meet regulatory standards and guidelines, as well as coordinating packaging development. This is no deal for you, as you’re known for your eagle eye for detail and know how to orchestrate your work to perfection.
- Coordinate compliance efforts across cross-functional teams, including engineering, quality, to ensure that our products meet regulatory standards and guidelines;
- Guide testing and documentation processes, including conducting product testing and preparing necessary compliance documentation;
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure that their products meet regulatory requirements;
- Develop packaging designs that are visually appealing and sustainable together with our Marketing and DTP teams, ensuring a positive customer experience while minimizing environmental impact;
- Collaborate with the R&D team to ensure that products are designed with compliance and packaging requirements in mind.
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design or a related field;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Interest in regulatory standards and guidelines for product compliance;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Passion for outdoor activities and understanding of the outdoor cooking market is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic and ambitious team;
- Enough space for personal input and development;
- The lines within our organization are short. This allows you to get things done quickly and you can really mean something;
- You will receive a competitive salary, which of course includes your age and experience;
- A laptop;
- Weekly delicious fresh fruit;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Possibility of personal development;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay (on a full-time basis);
- 30% staff discount.
Who are we?
Fyron was born from a collaboration between 200° Fahrenheit and OFYR. A passion for outdoor cooking and innovative product design led to the creation of The Bastard, Grill Guru and Grizzly Grills brands, making us one of the biggest players in the European ceramic barbecue market. OFYR is at the heart of an entirely new wood-fired cooker, which allows people to cook plancha style on the plate, an extremely social and spectacular experience.
At Fyron, we want people to connect with each other. Our products are designed to bring people together, a value that we also uphold in our workplace. We are driven by passion, solidarity, genuine enthusiasm and a playful mindset, which we use to work towards a common goal. We have a winner's mentality and settle for nothing but the best. We believe in strong and sustainable partnerships with our colleagues, clients and our global network.
Working at Fyron means working as a team to realize the growth of our brands. We help each other through difficulties and make time to celebrate successes. We are a company that constantly evolves and grows. We invest in our people, equipment and systems. The atmosphere is informal, but everyone has a healthy ambition and common goal. We also make time for fun outings, after-work drinks and, of course, fun barbecue evenings.
Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation! You can send it via our online application form. Please tell us everything you think we should know about; projects you are proud of, successes, etc. For questions or more information about the position, please contact our R&D Manager Bobby Adriaansens via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the procedure please contact our HR Recruiter Willemijn via email@example.com