Communication and Content Marketeer (native French)
For our Head Office, located in the Netherlands, we would like to get in touch with candidates for the position of:
Our outdoor cooking brands Grill Guru, Grizzly Grills, OFYR and The Bastard have the big ambition to become Europe’s number 1 in inspiring outdoor cooking brands. To achieve this goal, our marketing team creates solid pan-European campaigns and actions where localisation is key. When we communicate with our customers and partners, we do so in their native language. For this way of communication, we require both translations and local content for different channels, stories, fairs and imagery. Our local sales teams, under the lead of the country manager are constantly looking for new ways to further explore our brands’ potential in their respective countries and they could use some extra hands to help them out.
That is why we are looking for a native French Communication and Content Marketeer. Someone who is familiar with the French culture, who can pinpoint and contact influencers without hesitation, and who will localise our global marketing calendar to ensure an even stronger visibility of our brands. In this role, you will work closely with your sales colleagues and brand managers to create and implement projects. It’s a versatile job involving translations, community management and local marketisation. Every now and then, you can also be invited to trade fairs to represent our brands.
On a daily basis, your tour tasks and activities will include:
- Translations (product catalogues, brochures, websites, blogs, sales decks, subtitles)
- Localisation of campaigns (finding, contacting and briefing local influencers; project management, SEA and SEO);
- Assistance with trade marketing (trade fairs etc.), occasionally on-site in France.
- Social media content (setting up an editorial calendar, closely coordinating with on-site colleagues for local content);
- Community management (interacting with customers, sharing local customer content).
For this role, we are looking for a native digital marketeer who is ready to make the next step in their career. You would describe yourself as an enthusiastic person with high energy, someone who likes to show initiative and who has a hands-on mentality. Additionally, we are looking for someone who recognises themselves in the following requirements:
- About 3-5 years of experience in content marketing or a similar role;
- You are a creative storyteller and like to write on a daily basis;
- You have experience with strategic social media management;
- Good knowledge of SEO and SEA;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French; good understanding of Dutch is a plus
- Strong analytical skills;
- Recent experience with setting up or translating for influencer campaigns;
- Affinity or experience with consumer goods (experience in b2b or b2c is a big plus);
- Available for 32-40 hours a week;
- You have a proactive and accurate work ethic;
- You live in or near Roosendaal or Haarlem.
What do we offer?
- A pleasant and inspiring working environment.
- International, dynamic and ambitious team;
- Room for personal input and great growth opportunities;
- An organisation with a flat hierarchy: your input counts and you contribute to the growth of the company;
- Competitive salary, based on age and experience;
- A laptop;
- Weekly fresh fruit and frequent lunches;
- Non-contributory pension;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday pay (based on a 40-hour working week);
- 25% staff discount.
Who are we?
200° Fahrenheit was created by two Dutch brothers, who had a shared passion for outdoor cooking and innovative design. Their portfolio consists of the brands The Bastard, Grill Guru and Grizzly Grills, making them one of the biggest players in the market for ceramic barbecues. OFYR creates wood-fired cooking units with a plancha-like plate, transforming outdoor cooking into a social and shared experience. Their brand embodies the art of outdoor cooking and aims to create moments of connection.
In 2021, the brands joined forces to become a household name in the world of outdoor cooking. We want people to connect with each other. Our products are designed to bring people together, which is a value we also apply at our workplace. We are driven by passion, solidarity, genuine enthusiasm and a playful mindset, which we use to work towards a common goal. We have a winner’s mindset and settle for nothing but the best. We believe in strong and sustainable partnerships with our colleagues, customers and our global network.
Working at 200Fahrenheit and OFYR means realising the growth of our brands as a team. This means sharing hardships and celebrating our successes together. We are a company that is constantly evolving and growing. We invest in our people, equipment and systems. The atmosphere is informal, but everyone has a healthy ambition and common goal. We also make time for fun outings, drinks after work and of course, fun barbecue nights.
We would love to receive your CV and motivation! Apply for this job via the online application form. Don’t be afraid to share everything you think we need to know: projects you are proud of, successes and so on. For questions or more information about the position, please contact our recruiter Willemijn via firstname.lastname@example.org.